DESCRIPTION OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you choose to download FriendGammon you are requested to allow us to access basic information (such as the phone number). When you use FriendGammon we may collect information such as IP address, web browser, etc., to improve the functionality of the software.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information collected through FriendGammon is used for the purpose of operating FriendGammon and improvements thereof. You agree that we may use your phone number to send you notices relating to your use of FriendGammon (such as notices about new features). In the event that you choose to allow us to do so (in an opt-in manner), we may send messages on your behalf to the contacts in your phone, notifying them about FriendGammon.
YOUR CONTROL OF THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
If you have any questions in this regard, or wish to remove part or all of your information from FriendGammon, you may contact us.
INFORMATION SHARING PRACTICES
We do not share any information we collect (including your personal phone number) with third parties, unless:
(b) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is required by any applicable law, regulation, court order, legal proceedings or governmental demand;
(d) it is required to operate FriendGammon
We store and process your information on our servers. We protect it by undertaking appropriate security measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change or disclosure. We allow access to it only to our employees (or third party service providers we may engage for the sole purpose of assisting us) who need to have access to this information in order to perform their duties. While we have made reasonable technical and organizational information security measure, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures, and strongly recommend that you be cautious when communicating with others through FriendGammon.
Terms of Service.
1) By creating an account at FriendGammon, the User (referred to as “Player”) agrees that they are aware of the existing rules, as well as fully understand and accept them. The Player’s agreement with the existing rules shall be a mandatory condition to begin using FriendGammon.
2) The existing rules may be modified by the FriendGammon administration at their discretion. If the Player finds the new rules unacceptable, they are free to leave FriendGammon immediately.
3) In the event of a violation or a suspected violation of the existing rules, the Player’s account may be restricted or blocked by the system administration. When an account is blocked, the Player is notified of this via the phone number they used to sign up for the account. If an account becomes blocked, no money shall be returned to the account.
4) All registration data submitted by the Player to FriendGammon, such as login, password, first and last name, phone number and other information, remain confidential and shall not be disclosed to third parties, except when required by law.
5) Only persons of 13 years of age or older shall be allowed to independently register at FriendGammon. Persons below 13 years of age may register under the supervision of a parent or authorized guardian. FriendGammon does not knowingly provide services to Players younger than 13 years of age.
6) The Player shall provide accurate and truthful information in their registration data.
7) Registration shall be valid for only one account per individual person. This means that if several members of a household or family wish to play they must register individual accounts.
8) The Player shall bear full responsibility for participating in whichever games they choose.
9) The FriendGammon administration shall not bear any responsibility for the Player participating in whichever games they choose, if their participation violates or may violate existing laws in the Player’s jurisdiction.
10) The system shall not serve as a tax agent for the player. The tax burden shall lie exclusively on the Player as per the laws in their jurisdiction.
11) Using additional software or bots when playing FriendGammon games is strictly prohibited.
12) By entering a game, the Player agrees to the rules of the game and agrees to fully comply with the rules of the game. The rules of the game may be found in the settings, under Rules.
13) The FriendGammon administration shall bear no responsibility for any moral, material or other damages sustained by the Player while using the system.
14) When paying for services, the Player shall bear all expenses related to commission fees charged by payment processing systems.
15) The system administration shall have the right to verify the Player’s game, registration or other information transmitted through the system for adherence to the existing rules.
16) FriendGammon shall bear no responsibility for the actions of players and third parties.
17) In the event of disputes or situations not covered by the existing rules, the decision shall be made by the system administration at its sole discretion and shall not be appealable.
18) The FriendGammon administration shall have the right, at any time, to deny any Player the right to play. In such an event, the user shall be notified of the refusal via the phone number indicated in their contact information.
19) FriendGammon shall not be held liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lag, or any technical or political disturbance to gameplay. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management. FriendGammon shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the app or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person’s misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
20) Players may use the chat feature at their own discretion. The Player is fully responsible for any and all contents, phrases, and entries added to the FriendGammon chat. FriendGammon does not monitor the contents of the chat. All information, data, text, commentary, messages, or any other materials submitted by using the Service, (collectively, “Data”), is the property of the Player. The Player is solely responsible for Data collected, submitted, and generated by the Services. FriendGammon is not responsible for the way the Player uses the Services and Data.
21) FriendGammon reserves the right to access Player’s accounts for technical and administrative purposes and for security reasons. The information obtained in such a manner shall not be processed or made available to any third parties unless required by the Player or the provisions of law.
22) The Player acknowledges and agrees that in providing the Services, the Company will engage Sub-Processors to Process the Personal Data, including, and without limitation, any Personal Data. Any third-party service providers utilized by FriendGammon will only be given access to the Player Account as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services and will be subject to (a) confidentiality obligations which are commercially reasonable and substantially consistent with the Company standards; and (b) their agreement to comply with the data transfer restrictions applicable to the Company.
All rights reserved. FriendGammon 2022.